POLYOLEFIN (XLPE) INSULATION
Most Common Polymeric Insulation Material XLPE – long lasting closed cell thermal insulators with very low thermal conductivity. It is used mainly in building services pipework systems, heating and cooling systems, domestic water piping, chilled water pipe lines.
Highlighting excellent condensation control, long term thermal blocking and sound absorption properties, the polyolefin heat insulation tubes are available in a range of thicknesses and diameters for use with standard pipe sizes. The tubes are available with Aluminium Foil.
Properties (Uses / Applications)
- Chilled / Cold / Hot water pipe insulation.
- Insulation / Oil & Gas pipe insulations
- Roof (under-deck/over-deck) insulation.
- Sizes Available: Tubes / Rolls / Sheets
- Thickness: 13 / 19 / 25/ 32 MM.