- MDF – Medium Density Fibreboard
- Plain | Laminated | Melamine
- Engineered Wood Composite that is similar to Particle board but much denser and stronger.
- Sawdust swept up from other wood products manufacturing processes and mixed up with resin binders at high temperatures and pressed into large sheets to avoid Voids and Splinters.
Smooth Finish – No knots
Easily Painted with priming
Great substrate for Veneer
Consistent throughout – smooth edges
PLYWOOD (Commercial / Marine)
Commercial Plywood – Indian / Malaysian
Size : 4 ft x 8 ft X 6,9,12,18 and 25mm
Film Faced Plywood – Poplar / Phenolic
Size: 8 x 4 ft
Combi-core / Hardwood
- Engineered Wood Product made by pressing and binding sheets of Wood Veneer together into one solid piece.
- Different Thickness / Grades
- Lower Grades used for subfloors – as they don’t need aesthetic look.
- Higher Grades used for Furnitures – Stain graded / Cabinet grades etc
- Consistent Wood grains – No knots/ holes or other major projections.
- Easily Sanded and Strong Grip for Screws.
- Stainable and Available with our Formaldehyde
- Less susceptible to water