- Evolved between 1910 and 1930
- Consists of calcium sulfate dihydrate (gypsum), with or without additives, typically extruded between thick sheets of facer and backer paper.
- Useful in building lightweight and durable walls.
- Also available in waterproof varients.
- Fire Resistant and Non-Combustible
- Light Weight, Fragile and Flexible
- Reduce Noise and Heat
- East and Fast Installation
- Size : 1220 x 2440 mm
- Thickness : 12.5 MM
- Size : 1200 x 2400 mm
- Thickness : 9.5 MM
- Roofing, Shingles, Shales
- Exterior and Partition Walls
- Flooring, Tile backing
- Prefabricated houses
- Facade, Waterboard and backing.
- High Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
- Environment Friendly and Fire Resistant
- Delivers Smooth Surface
- Low Cost, Ease of Installation and Finishing
- Susceptibility to Moisture
- Difficult to Recycle
- Not as Durable