- PIR Polyisocynaurate is Thermostat Plastic materials produced as a foam and used as a rigid thermal insulation.
- Both PUR and PIR are manufactured from the two components isocyanurate (MDI) and Polyol.
- PUR: Implemented at balanced ratio.
- PIR: MDI used at clear excess during production of PIR.
- Hence less flammable and smoke resistant giving more thermal and dimensional stability, flame and clinical resistance.
- Size: 1 / 1.2M x 2M to 4M (Sheets)
- Dia: 15 to 600 MM (Pipe insulations)
- Thickness: 15 to 100 MM (Sheets) / 20 -100 MM (Pipes)
- Applications: Commercial and Industrial CHW pipe insulations and thermal insulations in constructions of roof, wall and floor.