Galvanized lightweight steel sections form an easy to use vertical partition stud and track system. The ‘ U ‘ shaped track is fixed to floors and ceilings with care being taken that they are plumb with each other.
- Size : 50-146 mm
- Thickness : 30 / 50 / 70 mm
- C Studs
- U Track Std with depth (30)
- U Track Deep (50)
- U Track Extra Deep (70)
Other size and Thickness available on request, based on projects
- Metal system is accurate and solid and will not move overtime or with changes in temperature.
- Wide range of Steel widths from 50 MM to 146 MM to meet varying requirements.
- Fast & Clean system to erect / fix in limited time frame.
- All sections fit together easily & door frames are formed very easily.
Drywall tape or Joint Tape is a rugged paper tape designed to cover seams in a dry wall. The best tape is not self-stick but is held in place with the drywall joint compound. It is designed to be very durable and has a slightly rough surface to provide maximum adhesion to drywall compound.
- Plaster boards
- Interior Frames
When used for new walls, joint compounds effectively eliminates all blemishes from the surface of the wall, such as fasteners, damage or drywall tapes. Joint Compound is used to finish gypsum panel joints, corner bead, trim and fasteners as well as Skim coating.